Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "..whoever trusts in the LORD shall be safe." Prov. 29:25

The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the LORD shall be safe. Prov. 29:25

Prayer
I will not fear man for the LORD God is my Redeemer and guardian. Fill me Lord Jesus with Your contrite courage and confidence in God. Do not let my heart be anxious or troubled or worried or fretful about things that threaten my life and happiness: economic adversity, hostile people, satanic opposition, guilt-laden consciences, deteriorating health, and death. Thank You for reminding me that whoever puts their trust in You is safe and secure. In Your holy name I pray

When you pass through the water I will be with you,
And the waves they will not overtake you.
Do not fear for I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name.
YOU ARE MINE.

Do Not Fear / Isaiah 43

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...