Today's Bible Promise - "...the humble in spirit will retain honor." Prov. 29:23
A man’s pride will bring him low, But the humble in spirit will retain honor. Prov. 29:23
Prayer
I will humble myself In the sight of the Lord for He shall lift me up. Lord Jesus, please forgive me for my pride, self-reliance, and taking credit for accomplishments. I recognize my impoverishment and confess that I can do nothing apart from You. I remember who I was before You saved and called me. Not wise, not influential, not strong, and not well-born. But You have chosen the absurd to shame the wise; You have singled out the weak to shame the strong. You chose the lowborn and despised, those who count for nothing, to reduce to nothing those who were something. I humble myself before Your throne of grace and ask to fill me with a spirit of humility that I may know Your hand of blessing upon my life. In Your name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
No comments:
Post a Comment