Monday, June 9, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...The LORD gives light ..." Prov. 29:13

The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The LORD gives light to the eyes of both. Prov. 29:13

Prayer
You are my lamp, O LORD who lightens my darkness. You are my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? You are the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Fill me Lord Jesus with Your light that I may be a light set upon a hill to my family, friends and co-workers who sit in darkness. Fill me with Your light Lord Jesus that I may see people and situations as You see them. In Your name I pray

God's promises light up my heart, and I find strength for this day,
Comfort comes from my Beloved, and the shadows flee away.

There is darkness looming around me, and the fears and doubts dismay
But the Morning Star lights up the gloom, and the shadows flee away.

I am waiting, hoping, praying, for the coming of that day
When the Lord shall come from Heaven, and the shadows flee away.

When I feel I cannot go on, and my prayers fade away,
The Lord lifts me from my despair, and the shadows flee away.

The shadows flee away --- Jerry Bouey

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...