Monday, June 16, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...living hope." 1 Peter 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3

Prayer
I have living hope and a life of purpose in Jesus Christ who saved my soul from hell and condemnation. I confess Lord Jesus that without You I have no hope and am nothing apart from You. I bless and thank You Holy Father for Your great mercy and grace that stooped way down to reach and draw a sinner like me to Jesus. Fill me with Your joy so I can be bold in testifying of Your abundant mercy to my family, co-workers and friends who need living hope. In Jesus' name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...