Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3
Prayer
I have living hope and a life of purpose in Jesus Christ who saved my soul from hell and condemnation. I confess Lord Jesus that without You I have no hope and am nothing apart from You. I bless and thank You Holy Father for Your great mercy and grace that stooped way down to reach and draw a sinner like me to Jesus. Fill me with Your joy so I can be bold in testifying of Your abundant mercy to my family, co-workers and friends who need living hope. In Jesus' name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
No comments:
Post a Comment