Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...kept by the power of God through faith..." 1 Pet. 1:5

Who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Pet. 1:5

Prayer
My salvation does not depend on my efforts, past, present, or future but on the grace of God trough faith in Jesus Christ. Help me, Lord God, to go humbly this day remembering in my workplace or school, that I am kept by Your omnipotent power through faith unto salvation. Teach me to live my life depending upon Your power and faithfulness and not upon my personal intellect, gifts or talents. In the blessed name of my precious Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...