Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...redeemed...with the precious blood of Christ..." 1 Pet. 1:18-19

Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 1 Pet. 1:18-19

Prayer
The precious blood of Jesus has redeemed me to God. Holy Father, words cannot express my sincere thanks for the great love and mercy that You have shown me in Christ Jesus. Because of His blood I have received forgiveness for all of my sins. Because of His blood I am justified and saved from the wrath to come. Because of His blood I am sanctified-set apart for Your eternal purpose and plan for my life. Deliver me from living a life of aimless conduct or vain formalities so I can be an effective Christian who reflects Your virtues in my home and workplace. In the name of JESUS my Savior I pray

Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child and forever I am.

Redeemed---Fan­ny Cros­by

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...