Friday, June 20, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "..the word of the LORD endures forever” 1 Pet. 1:25

Because “All flesh is as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away, But the word of the LORD endures forever.” Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you. 1 Pet. 1:24-25


Prayer
God's living word is the anvil of truth and the center piece of my life that gives me eternal hope. Grant me strength O Lord to trust in Your enduring word amongst increasing animosity that is growing in our nation against the Bible. Help me fight against falsehood and lies in my workplace and community by being a Christian who is a doer of Your word. Teach me to radiate Your love, grace, and righteousness to unbelievers who wither like the grass and need to hear the good news of salvation. In the name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...