Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today's Bible Promise -"...joy inexpressible and full of glory." 1 Pet. 1:8

Whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory. 1 Pet. 1:8

Prayer
I will go forth today and greatly rejoice because in Christ I have access to joy that is inexpressible and full of glory. Thank You Lord Jesus for filling me with Your joy which is so great, so glorious, that it is impossible to truly express with words. No matter what degree of suffering or difficulties that I may be experiencing, in You there is joy inexpressible to match it. Though now I do not see You, yet I will believe wholeheartedly and trust in Your faithful promises that never fail me. I ask You to fill my life this day to the brim with joy inexpressible for in Your name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...