Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today’s Bible Promise – “the anointing which you have received” 1 John 2:27

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. 1 John 2:27

Prayer
God’s anointing is upon me to teach me all things concerning His character, Kingdom, and riches in Christ Jesus. Loving Father, do a new thing in my life through Your Holy Spirit that I may grow in Christ and walk in the anointing. Set me apart for Your purpose and teach me to abide in Christ so I can be a fruitful and powerful witness for Him in my home, church and workplace. In His blessed name I pray

A New Anointing --- by Ron Kenoly
A new anointing for a new day
O Lord let it pour
A new anointing for a new day
To carry the glory of the Lord
The oil from yesterday has grown stale
And the strength that I once trusted in has failed
But Your fresh word has been spoken
And my proud heart has been broken
So once again I come behind the veil
Asking for

Holy fragrance sweet perfume
All consuming fire fill this room
No more living in yesterday's grace
O Lord pour Your power
And Your passion or Your purposes today

To carry the glory of the Lord

A new anointing
We need a new anointing

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...