Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us" 1 John 3:1

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 1 John 3:1

PRAYER
I am a child of the King and loved with an everlasting love. The source of my significance is not based upon my fame, business accomplishments, possessions, bank accounts, or personal abilities but being a child of God and relishing in the love that He bestows upon me in Christ Jesus. Father, I thank You for loving me with such intimacy that You count the number of hairs upon my head. Teach me counter negative self-talk that contradicts the way You think about me. Help me meditate and delight in Your love moment-by-moment throughout this day as a child of my King Jesus. In His name I pray.


Jesus, He loves me --- by Edwin McCain
I've been through the valley
But I've feared no man
Saw the beach and the footprints
Alone in the sand
And times seemed hopeless
The night too dark to see
The lone footprints on the road behind
Were the times when You carried me

Jesus, He loves me
This I know
Jesus, He loves me
For the Bible tells me so

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...