Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "he who does the will of God abides forever." 1John 2:17

And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever. 1John 2:17

Prayer
I surrender my will to You Lord Jesus and ask You to lead me into Your perfect will for my life. Let me haer Your sweet voice leading and guiding me in the paths of righteousness. Enable me to do Your will in God's power so I can experience perfect peace in times of trouble, divine protection in times of danger, poise in times of pressure, and strength in times of weakness. Remove from my heart the world and its lusts so I can grow in faith and holiness of life. Fill me today with a hunger to live a life that pleases You. In Jesus' holy name.

KAREN CLARK-SHEARD - THE WILL OF GOD
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God
Though trials be great and the way seems hard,
it’s in the will of God
It may be on a mountain peak or in the valley low
But wherever, wherever it may be
If God says “go” If God says “Go”
Go, go, go, oh go

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...