Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Prayer
The blood of Jesus is life changing and washes away all of my sin and shame. Transform me Lord Jesus into Your image and purify my heart, soul, mind and spirit that I may experience today the power of Your blood and live a life of holiness. Teach me to walk in the light with no duplicity of heart so that I cultivate great relationships of fellowship with family, co-workers, clients and friends that You place in my path. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...