Monday, July 21, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "looking forward" 2 Pet. 3:14

Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 2 Pet 3:14

Prayer
I will keep my eyes on Jesus the Author and Finisher of my faith and look forward to the eternal hope that awaits those who love Him. Deliver me O Lord from looking back at my past sins, mistakes, or old lifestyle that You saved me from. Help me to be diligent in my Christian faith by looking ahead and pressing forward towards the mark of Your high calling in Christ Jesus. Let me experience today Your perfect peace that gives my heart full assurance of hope. Cleanse me from past and present sins with Your precious blood that I may be blameless and without spot before Your eyes. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...