Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you..." 1 Pet. 4:14

If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Pet. 4:14

Prayer
I am blessed when reproached at work or school for the name of Christ. Loving Father, let the Spirit of glory rest upon me so I can be transformed into the image of Christ and endure difficulties or sufferings without complaining. Grant me complete assurance of faith that You are in full control no matter what may happen to me in the flesh. I confess Jesus is Lord and will seek to bring honor and glory to His name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...