Friday, July 11, 2008

Divine power - 2 Peter 1:3


Bible Verse of the day about Divine Power

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue. 2 Peter 1:3 KJV



Prayer for divine power

God's divine power enables me to live a life of victory and godliness. Deliver me O Lord from a negative and defeated mindset that suppresses my faith. Teach me to turn Your living promises into prayers of faith for the renewal and transformation of my mind and spirit. I realize that my mental, emotional and spiritual health is only possible in knowing You and drawing closer to Jesus my Lord. Let me experience today in greater reality Your divine power working in my life at work and home that I may grow in my calling to glory and virtue. In His name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...