Monday, July 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...great and precious promises..." 2 Pet. 1:4

By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Pet. 1:4

Prayer
God cannot lie and will fulfill the exceedingly great and precious promises He has made to me. Increase my faith O LORD and teach me to hold confidence in Your Word regardless of my outward circumstances. Enable me to overcome the sin and corruption of this world by relying upon the power of Your faithful promises. I will walk by faith, claiming Your promises, and believing in Jesus, steadfastly unto the end. In His holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...