Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Grace and peace in Jesus our Lord. 2 Peter 1:2


Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 2 Peter 1:2


Prayer
God gives me the gift of grace (unmerited favor) that I need in Jesus to be saved from sin. God gives me the grace that I need in Jesus to face and overcome any circumstance at work or trial at home. God gives me His perfect peace in Christ Jesus to govern my life that I may be of good cheer and no longer live a life dominated by fear. Multiply O Lord Your grace and peace in my life as I draw closer to You. In the wonderful Name of JESUS!

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I’m found
Was blind but now I see

It was grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...