Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...may the God of all grace...perfect...you. 1 Peter 5:10

But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 1 Peter 5:10

Prayer
God is perfecting me through sufferings and hardships that I may become more like Jesus. Loving Father I yield my life to You and trust You to accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. Establish me in Christ and deliver me from backsliding to a life of sin. Strengthen my faith and help me to not doubt when I am tested. Settle me in Your perfect peace in times of economic uncertainty. In the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...