Friday, July 18, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The Lord is longsuffering toward us" 2 Pet. 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Pet. 3:9

Prayer
I will not take lightly nor forget the longsuffering, grace and mercy God has shown me in Christ Jesus. Teach me Lord Jesus the virtue of longsuffering through love and prayer so I can grow in being more kind, more patient and merciful with family members, co-workers, and people that you put in my life. Fill my heart today with a greater compassion for the lost so I can help win and lead souls that are perishing to repentance and faith in You. In Your blessed name

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...