Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "God saved Noah..." 2 Pet. 2:5

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 2 Pet. 2:4-5

Prayer
I am under God's divine protection. Father in heaven, help me to be an effective influence for Jesus by being a preacher of righteousness like Noah in my home, church and workplace. Teach me to love moral purity by walking uprightly and doing what is just and right in Your eyes. Help me to to put on the breastplate of righteousness in all of my personal and business interactions that Your name may be glorified and honored. In the wonderful name of JESUS I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...