Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The love of God" 1 John 2:5

But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. 1 John 2:5

Prayer
God loves me and has a wonderful plan for my life. I will learn to grow and live in His love by keeping His word in my heart and obeying His commands. Greater is Jesus who is in me than he (the devil) who is in the world. Help me Lord Jesus to stop living in fear because nothing can separate me from Your everlasting love. Fill me today with a hunger to know You more and to love You more by having faith in Your faithful promises. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...