Friday, July 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "your sins are forgiven" 1 John 2:12

I write to you, little children, Because your sins are forgiven you for His name’s sake. 1 John 2:12

Prayer
What a wonderful reality that my sins, which are many, are forgiven by Jesus who loves me and gave His life to save me. I thank You Lord Jesus that I no longer have to be tortured by my past sins and mistakes that I've committed against You or others. Let me experience today the wonderful joy of complete forgiveness and the power of Your blood that sets me free from a life of sin. I repent from all the wrongs I've done against You and ask for inner strength to turn away from sinful habits that bring me ruin. I receive You as my Lord and Savior and ask You to help me make the right decisions from this day forward. Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...