Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...He cares for you." 1 Pet. 5:7

Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 1 Pet. 5:7

Prayer
If God cares about the tiny flowers of the field and the birds of the air, how much more does He care about me? I come to You Lord Jesus to cast all of my cares, burdens, needs, anxieties, and problems at Your feet. I'm so grateful for Your immense care for me. I take Your yoke upon me and ask You to teach me to trust in God who cares for me. In Your blessed name I pray.

Jesus Cares -Luther Barnes
Jesus cares... when I’m in sorrow
When my pain... is so hard to bear
And He cares... about my situations
It’s so good to know... He’s always there
When my days... are dark as night
He’ll be there... to make it alright
Yes I know, I know Jesus cares
He cares for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...