Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the morning star rises in your hearts" 2 Pet. 1:19

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 2 Pet. 1:19


Prayer
God's prophetic word enlightens my way, warns me of things to come and directs me into His everlasting kingdom. I will take heed to Your word Lord Jesus which is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Remind me each day that You are right beside me in dark times for You are the morning star who shines the light of life in my heart and is with me until the end of time. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...