Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 2 Pet.1:10
Prayer
Direct my steps Lord Jesus in Your paths and teach me to be diligent in my calling as a Christian by walking in the light and living a life that pleases You. Encourage me to rise up and persevere like Job when I suffer setbacks for I can never be defeated in You O Lord. I may stumble or be knocked down like Peter but I will never be knocked out for Jesus lifts me up and will surely lead me to victory. In Your blessed name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment