Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...you will never stumble" 2 Pet.1:10

Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 2 Pet.1:10

Prayer
Direct my steps Lord Jesus in Your paths and teach me to be diligent in my calling as a Christian by walking in the light and living a life that pleases You. Encourage me to rise up and persevere like Job when I suffer setbacks for I can never be defeated in You O Lord. I may stumble or be knocked down like Peter but I will never be knocked out for Jesus lifts me up and will surely lead me to victory. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...