Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...you will receive the crown of glory..." 1 Pet. 5:4


And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away. 1 Pet. 5:4

Prayer
In Christ, I am a partaker of the glory that will be revealed when He returns to take me home. Stir me Lord Jesus to follow in Your foot steps by shepherding my family, friends and co-workers with love, care, patience, mercy and compassion. Teach me to serve willingly from the heart and not for dishonest gain or temporal fame for You are my crown of glory that will endure forever! Blessed be Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...