Friday, August 1, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "We shall be like Him" 1 John 3:2

Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 1 John 3:2

Prayer
God wants to make me like Jesus. Loving Father, I surrender my life into Your tender hands and ask You to transform me through the power of Your Holy Spirit that I may fully reflect the character and spirit of Jesus. Help me to live this day in the reality of eternity so I can be more like Him. In His holy name I pray

EVELYN TURRENTINE - To be like Jesus
To be like Jesus, I want to be like Him.
Oh how I want to be like Him, to be like Him;
So meek and lowly, humble and holy.
Oh how I want to be like Him, I want to be like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...