Monday, July 28, 2008

You have overcome - 1 John 2:14

I have written to you, fathers, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I have written to you, young men, Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, And you have overcome the wicked one. 1 John 2:14

Prayer
I overcome the wicked one through Christ Jesus. Thank Holy Father that I no longer have to live life as a victim of the devil and slave to sin. I am more that a conqueror through Christ Jesus who died to make me a victor. Strengthen my faith O Lord in Your living word which abides in me and helps me to live the reality of this promise in my home and the marketplace. I pray in the victorious name of Jesus. Amen.


Victory in JESUS
I HEARD AN OLD, OLD STORY
HOW A SAVIOUR CAME FROM GLORY
HOW HE GAVE HIS LIFE ON CALVARY
TO SAVE SOMEONE LIKE ME

I HEARD ABOUT HIS GROANING,
OF HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD'S ATONING
THEN I REPENTED OF MY SIN
AND WON THE VICTORY

OH, VICTORY IN JESUS,
MY SAVIOUR FOREVER
HE SOUGHT ME
AND HE BOUGHT ME
WITH HIS REDEEMING BLOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...