Monday, July 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...“God...gives grace to the humble.” 1 Pet. 5:5

Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” 1 Pet. 5:5

Prayer
Forgive me O Lord for being proud, conceited and independent. I humble myself this morning under Your mighty hand of grace that You may exalt me in due time. Teach me Lord Jesus the virtue of humility by being submissive to Your will and commands that i may learn to esteem others better than myself. Stop me from being contentious in my home, church and workplace. Change me more and more into Your image as I learn to grow in humility this week. In Your Name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...