Monday, August 4, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Born of God" 1 John 3:9

Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. 1 John 3:9

Prayer
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus and have experienced a new birth. Thank You holy Father for giving me a new beginning and bright future filled with hope in Your Son. My old lifestyle of sinning has passed away, behold, all things have become new in Him. I am born again by God's grace and have the seed of Jesus Christ in me. I no longer need to sin or do what is evil. Teach me Lord Jesus to live in the power of Your victory over sin. In Your victorious name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...