Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "We have passed from death to life" 1 John 3:14

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 1 John 3:14

Prayer
I have passed from death into life through faith in Jesus Christ. There is no greater love than Your love for me Lord Jesus, the creator of all life, who died on the cross to save me from death and condemnation. Help me to manifest the power of Your resurrection life and victory over death by being a loving Christian in my home, church and workplace. Remove from my heart all hate, criticism, anger, hostility and prejudices so I can learn to love others with the same love that You declare to me. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...