Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "God is greater than our heart" 1 John 3:20-21

For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 1 John 3:20-21

Prayer
There is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Thank You loving Father for saving me from eternal condemnation and the hell that I deserve. Deliver me from being governed by self-condemning thoughts or emotions that cause my heart to fear. Help me to guard my heart by taking captive every evil thought that corrupts my conscience and bringing it to the obedience of Christ. Teach me Holy Spirit to focus on Jesus and to place my confidence in God who never disappoints me. In the name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...