Friday, August 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Greater is He who is in you" 1 John 4:4

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Prayer
Whenever I'm up against problems, pressures, discouragement or stress I will remember that, "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World.". I may not have all the answers, but I have a wonderful Savior who does. Remind O Lord that You are the Almighty who is aware of everything that happens to me and controls every situation in my life for good. Help me to believe without any doubt that You will never leave nor abandon me. Fill me with Your living Spirit and give me fresh hope to press on and overcome the evil one. I am nothing without You, but with You I can do all things. In the name of Jesus my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...