Monday, August 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "We are of God" 1 John 4:6

We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. 1 John 4:6

Prayer
I am accepted in Christ Jesus and am a child of God. Father, my heart is filled with joy to know that I belong to Jesus and He belongs to me. Thank You for the wonderful life and future You have given me in Christ. Teach me to appreciate the reality of being chosen, adopted and beloved by my Lord. Open my mouth and fill me with boldness to speak forth Your words of truth and life to my family, co-workers and people that You place in my path. In the name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...