Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He loved us" 1 John 4:10

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 1 John 4:10

Prayer
God so loved me that He sent His only begotten Son that I might be forgiven of all my sin and live through Him. Thank You gracious Father for loving a sinner like me. Teach me to be more loving to my family by being longsuffering, sympathetic and sacrificial. Teach me to be more loving in my workplace and school by serving, giving, and blessing people You put in my path today. Help me to manifest Your love today through acts of unmerited kindness. In the blessed name of Jesus my Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...