Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Perfect love casts out fear" 1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

Prayer
No longer do I need to be anxious, oppressed, or weighted down for God's love eradicates all fear from my life. Loving Father, remove from my life all fear which is manifested by my insecurities, panic, and mental torment that I allow to influence and control my mind and heart. Deliver me from being a worry worm about the past, the future, the coming election, my finances, employment, or what people think of me. Teach me to live in the reality of Your perfect love so I can be perfected in love. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...