Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "God is my salvation" Isa. 12:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘ For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’” Isa. 12:2

Prayer
God is my salvation so I have nothing to fear. If You O Lord are for me who can be against me? With joy O Lord I come to draw living water from the wells of salvation in Christ Jesus. I praise and magnify the name of Jesus for He has done excellent things for me. I will not be afraid for YAH is my strength and salvation who fills my heart with assurance and hope. I will trust in the Great and Holy One of Israel who saves me! Blessed be the name of Jesus! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...