Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today"s Bible Promise - "The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him" Isa. 11.2

The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. Isa. 11:2

Prayer
Jesus has sent His Holy Spirit to fill me with His truth and life. Loving Father, please work deeply in me by Your Holy Spirit, producing the fruits of Christ in my life. Rest upon me Holy Spirit and teach me to delight in the fear of the LORD. Fill me with the wisdom and understanding from above so I can learn to deal effectively with people and issues that You will allow me to face this day. Deliver me from judging by the sight of my eyes or deciding by the hearing of my ears. Let righteousness be the belt of my loins and faithfulness the belt of my waist in my home, church and workplace. In the holy name of Jesus my LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...