Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD gives you rest" Isa 14.13

It shall come to pass in the day the LORD gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your fear and the hard bondage in which you were made to serve. Isa 14.13

Prayer
Only Jesus gives me rest and makes my burden light. I come to You Lord Jesus and take Your yoke that I may experience true inner peace, rest from my sorrows, and freedom from the bondage of sin. Teach me to be diligent in entering into Your rest that calms my fears and saves me from feelings of anxiousness. Help me fixed my eyes upon You and not allow the cares of business or of this world to trouble my heart. You O LORD are my confidence and everlasting strength that enables me to press on and never give up. In Your Holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...