Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will be as a sanctuary" Isa 7:14

The LORD of hosts, Him you shall hallow; Let Him be your fear, And let Him be your dread. He will be as a sanctuary, But a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense to both the houses of Israel, As a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Isa. 7:13-14

Prayer
God sees and understands my pain and trouble therefore I don't have to run away and hide for He is always near. Thank You loving Father for being a special sanctuary for me where I can come without fear, without shame, and just as I am. I come before Your throne of grace which is a safe haven of peace and rest for me. For Your name's sake, keep me under the shadow of Your wings and remind me throughout this day that You are my shield and protector who cares for me. I hallow Your name and pray in the name of JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...