Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The Lord will give you a sign" Isa. 7.14

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel (God with us). Isa. 7.14

Prayer
God has given the greatest sign that He loves me by giving His only begotten Son to save me from condemnation, sin, hell, and darkness. Open my eyes O Lord to see that I am never alone and that You are standing by in every trial and difficulty that I face in life. Show me Your ways O Lord and help me to love when I'm hated. Show me Your ways O Lord and teach me to spread hope when others are discouraged. Show me Your ways O Lord and help me to lift others up when they are in the pit of despair. Show me Your ways O Lord and help me to be a light for those in darkness. In The name of Jesus my Savior

WALTER HAWKINS ---GOD IS STANDING BY
Everywhere you go there is trouble
Everywhere you go there is strife
Everywhere you go there is something that worries you
But remember, my God is standing by
Oh, oh, yes
Oh God is standing by no need to cry
God is standing near no need to fear
Jesus He'll be right there He's everywhere
My God is standing by

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...