Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "A light has shined." Isa. 9:2

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined. Isa. 9:2

Prayer
I no longer need to live or walk in darkness for Jesus is the light of the world who has shined His light of life on me. Lord Jesus, please remove all spiritual darkness from my heart and mind. Turn on the light of life and help me identify the dark corners of my soul that I may learn to stop giving in to sin or taking part in evil deeds. Turn on the light of life and help me be a radiant witness. Turn on the light of life and illuminate every area of my life that I may shine as a light upon a hill for You today.

The LightHouse ----
There's a lighthouse on a hillside
that overlooks life's sea.
When I'm tossed He sends out a light,
light that I might see.
And the light that shines in darkness now
Will safely lead me on,
If it wasn't for the lighthouse
This ship would sail no more.

Oh I thank God for the lighthouse
I owe my life to Him,
King Jesus is the lighthouse
Upon the rocks of sin.
He has shone a light around me
That I could clearly see
If it wasn't for the lighthouse
Then where would this ship be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...