The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined. Isa. 9:2
Prayer
I no longer need to live or walk in darkness for Jesus is the light of the world who has shined His light of life on me. Lord Jesus, please remove all spiritual darkness from my heart and mind. Turn on the light of life and help me identify the dark corners of my soul that I may learn to stop giving in to sin or taking part in evil deeds. Turn on the light of life and help me be a radiant witness. Turn on the light of life and illuminate every area of my life that I may shine as a light upon a hill for You today.
The LightHouse ----
There's a lighthouse on a hillside
that overlooks life's sea.
When I'm tossed He sends out a light,
light that I might see.
And the light that shines in darkness now
Will safely lead me on,
If it wasn't for the lighthouse
This ship would sail no more.
Oh I thank God for the lighthouse
I owe my life to Him,
King Jesus is the lighthouse
Upon the rocks of sin.
He has shone a light around me
That I could clearly see
If it wasn't for the lighthouse
Then where would this ship be?
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
No comments:
Post a Comment