Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will heal" Isa. 19:22

And the LORD will strike Egypt, He will strike and heal; they will return to the LORD, and He will be entreated by them and heal them. Isa. 19:22

Prayer
It is God's will and desire to heal my broken heart and bind up my wounds. Lord Jesus, I return to You this morning and thank You for taking my infirmities and bearing my sicknesses on the cross. I claim You as my Lord and Physician who brings complete healing to my life. Be the health of my countenance and let no plague come near my home, church or workplace. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...