Friday, September 19, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One" Isa. 19:20

And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them. Isa. 19:20

Prayer
I will not be discouraged, doubtful, or depressed for JESUS is my Savior, The Mighty One who has come to deliver me from all of my oppressors. Righteous Father, I come before You with fear and godly reverence. Show forth Your strength today in my life and teach me to meditate and think upon Your promises which lead me to victory through faith in Your beloved Son. By this I know that You are well pleased with me, because my enemy does not triumph over me! In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...