Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He shall open, and no one shall shut" Isa. 22:22

The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open. Isa. 22:22

Prayer
God has a perfect plan for my life and will open doors that cannot be shut and will shut doors that cannot be opened. Lead me Lord Jesus in Your divine will as I surrender my home, life, career, relationships, and business to Your Holy Spirit. Open new doors of opportunity that You want me to enter into and close the doors that are not in alignment with Your will. Remove from my heart O Lord the fear of the unknown. I'm happy to place my life in the palm of Your hand and believe that You have only the best in mind for me. In the blessed name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: Rest on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...