Friday, September 26, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will save us" Isa. 25:9

And it will be said in that day: “Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the LORD; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.” Isa. 25:9

Prayer
God is my salvation and nothing is impossible for Him. Loving Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Please save our nation which is in economic turmoil and moral depravity. Save my family members who do not have a personal relationship with You. Save my friends who are living in darkness and need to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Save my co-workers who do not know You and are searching for true meaning. Save my neighbors who need love and hope in their lives. Save me from my fears and the sin that so easily besets me so I can be a beacon of hope for lost sinners who need Your salvation. In the wonderful name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...