Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You have been a strength to the poor" Isa 25:4

For You have been a strength to the poor, A strength to the needy in his distress, A refuge from the storm, A shade from the heat; For the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall. Isa 25:4

Prayer
I know O LORD that You will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and justice for the poor. You have been and are my defense when I feel helpless. You have been and are my strength when I feel weak. You are my hope and peace in times of distress. I confess my poverty and utter need of Your intervention in my life. Help me to be gracious and considerate of poor people that You place in my path. Grant me courage to share the gospel of salvation to the poor in my workplace, school, and neighborhood. In the blessed name of Jesus

----Hanna's Song----
For You have set my feet this race to run,
And placed my prize before the setting sun
I want to say I will not turn back
O God of Israel whose love endures,
You exalt the humble heart and lift the poor.
I want to say I will not turn back
For my Lord He slumbers not, neither does He sleep
I have put my trust in Him, He will guard my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...