Monday, September 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Perfect peace" Isa. 26:3-4

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength. Isa. 26:3-4

Prayer
I will keep my mind on God who is my everlasting strength and hope. I need Your perfect peace O Lord to calm my fears in these days of uncertainty, risk, and instability. I need Your perfect peace to face the storms of life that You want me to conquer. I ask for Your perfect peace that I may remain steadfast in faith and be a pillar of hope for my family and friends who need Jesus Christ. I ask for Your perfect peace which passes understanding so I can learn to defeat the lies of Satan by taking captive every thought of disobedience. In the wonderful name of Jesus Christ my Price of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...