Monday, September 15, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "His hand is stretched out still" Isa. 10:4

Without Me they shall bow down among the prisoners, And they shall fall among the slain.” For all this His anger is not turned away, But His hand is stretched out still. Isa. 10:4


Prayer
God never gives up on me. Although I may fall seven times a day, God's hand of mercy is continually stretched out to forgive and redeem me if I return back to Him. I appreciate loving Father the pure love of Christ, the charity that never fails, and the abundant compassion which You extend to me even when I do not deserve it. I repent from my sin and take Your outstretched hand of love this morning and ask You lift me up from my pit of despair and lead me to the ROCK that is higher than I. In the name of JESUS my ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...