Friday, September 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Unto us a Son is given" Isa. 9:6

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isa.

Prayer
Jesus the Son of God was sent from heaven as a personal gift to me. Holy Father I confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of Your name. I bow before You Lord Jesus and thank You for being so Wonderful towards sinners like me; You are my Counselor who stands up for me against my accusers; A Mighty God who governs over all things with unlimited power to protect me; The Everlasting Father who leads me to life eternal in the Kingdom of heaven; My Prince of Peace who calms all my fears and inner anxieties. Hallowed be Thy name. Amen

His Name Shall Be Called Wonderful
And his name shall be called Wonderful
For the world will be healed by his power
He will be our unfailing Counselor
In each uncertain hour
The Mighty God of heaven above
So meekly comes to earth
The Everlasting Father
This child of lowly birth
Tell his name, sing his praise in all the world
Till all the world believes
Till every voice is lifted up
To praise the Prince of Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...